Faulkton School Schedule for May and June
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Faulkton's school year is about to end and the administration is recognizing the support and assistance from the parents and others who have gone above and beyond in what has been a very challenging year. The efforts of everyone involved are greatly appreciated.
Title 1, physical, driver’s education and medical consent forms have been mailed and the schedule for the remainder of school is as follows:
- May 15: the last day of school.
- May 19: 7 p.m. Athletic banquet (available through the Faulkton School Page Facebook, Faulkton School Homepage, and Venture TV Channel 383).
- May 20: Pick up report cards, class composite, athletic awards and/or school supply list for the upcoming school year. Social distancing when checking out will be observed and remain 6 ft. apart.
- May 22: Last day for school meals.
- May 23: 2 to 4 p.m. senior recognition at the football field. Please feel free to drive by and honk or wave to acknowledge the seniors and you are asked to stay in your vehicles.
- The All-School play will be performed late June or early July (watch this newspaper for details).
- June 1-4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Driver’s Ed in Community Center.
- June 27: 2 p.m. Graduation commencement in the gym.
- Aug. 1: If June’s date for graduation cannot be held due to Covid-19.
- Open house and tours of the new and remodeled school will be the first week in September (watch this newspaper for details and times.)
- Sept. 8: First day of school.
- Elementary awards for school year 2019-2020 will be awarded in September.